Sunday 6 January 2013

Question 3: "What have you learned from your Audience feedback"


Through my personal audience feedback, by speaking to Media experts I can see the constructive feedback they have given me is very insightful and has helped me a lot. Also I used Skype to interview an A Level student within out target audience range, as this gives a look in to how the public shall see it, and through this gives a general feel whilst using a different form of technology to show further feedback.

I feel that using Skype to construct a part of this answer, shows that I have thought about the question and taken it into my own accord to become creative and therefore seeing a different aspect of audience feedback than just posting it on a social networking site.

In addition to this, having the experience of showing my interviews to a Social Media Manager and a Creative Social Media Strategist was very insightful to get professional feedback from people who do media as a profession. Using audio to present this shows that I have covered both video and audio forms of media to create my analysis.



No comments:

Post a Comment